Comprehensive Dental Cleanings and Preventive Solutions for Optimal Health
The best way to make sure your smile stays healthy is to establish and maintain good oral hygiene and visiting us for professional cleanings and exams twice per year.
Our personable dentist, Dr. Judith Cordero, invites you to visit our practice and learn about what it takes to protect your teeth and gums. Call or visit our practice and take a positive step towards ensuring optimal oral health for the future, today!
Setting the Stage for Long-Lasting Oral Health
From advanced, in-office digital imaging to cavity and decay control, we offer a variety of preventive solutions to help you and your loved ones achieve resilient, beautiful smiles. Our oral health treatments include:
- Digital X-Rays for obtaining detailed images of your current dental state, detecting underlying problems at the earliest time possible.
- Thorough, Yet Gentle Examinations to evaluate the present health of your smile, from soft-tissue exams to oral cancer screenings.
- Professional Dental Cleanings will properly eliminate harmful dental plaque and tartar buildup, reducing your risk of developing dental decay and gum disease.
- At-Home Oral Care Education for establishing clear oral hygiene habits that involve brushing and flossing daily to promote a healthier smile.
- Fluoride Treatment to remineralize and boost the strength of your tooth enamel and prevent cavities.
- Sealants to safeguard the integrity of your tooth enamel against potential decay.
Ensure Your Smile Lasts a Lifetime with Preventive Dental Care
At Greenwich Dental, we want to help you preserve and maintain a smile that lasts. We establish trust with good communication and reliable education about oral hygiene practices. Our team takes the time to discuss the significance of proactive dental care to help you preserve the function, and beauty of your smile. Call us today for more information on preventive cleanings and exams.